With this I get to tell you something, actually 10 somethings about me.
Here is what I must do.
List 10 honest things about yourself.
Pass this on to 7 bloggers whom you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
So here goes....
I pass this on to these Blogger Friends....
Panz at A Divas Hammer
Tammy at White Iris Designs
1. I sing. Yep! I belt out songs without any warning to those around me. If I feel one coming on..I just can't help myself (get it) I just can't help myself...I love you and nobody else. LOL Much to their surprise, It is actually in tune. I sing in the choir at church and have been known to sing at weddings too. (yes I was requested) :)
2. I sell Premier Designs Jewelry. I never thought this would be something that I would ever do but I actually love it. Even though I enjoy singing in front of others I have a hard time speaking in large groups. I think it is the "All eyes on me" thing that really freaks me out. Ever since I started selling premier and holding home shows, I have really relaxed and get a kick out of talking to people. ( just picture them in their underwear) just kidding!
3. I am obsessed with CLEAN. Germaphobe if you will. For instance,if someone walks by me coughing or sneezing I actually hold my breath until I get 100 ft away from them. I know, I know! It is crazy and makes no sense but I can't help myself. Yes my house is germ free! LOL Not really, but in my mind it is the cleanest house around. Does this actually fall under the OCD category?
4. I love to bake and cook. No surprise I know this. But what you don't know is that I don't like cooking unless it is for a large crowd of people or a party. I would rather eat out during the week. Go figure. Baking is a little different though..I will bake anytime. Just love it and it is a "Very good thing" LOL
5. I am very uncomfortable with my size. I am tall 5'7" and 160 lbs. I feel like an amazon woman. I lost 30 lbs and got to 130 about a year and a half and it was great but then I gained it all back plus 5 lbs. Turning 30 didn't help either. No pity party here, I promise. I know it is in my control to lose it again. It's just these darn cookies and stuff. LOL
6. I love the fine things in life. Gourmet foods, extravagant tropical getaways, all the pampering a girl can handle, clothes and shoes. There is a BUT coming....here it is! But I don't indulge in such things as much as I would like. I think that getting wiser (not older) and having a family really changes ones priorities. It sure did mine. I actually find myself being more frugal by the minute.
7. I am the baby in my family but have first-born traits and habits. I think being 10 years apart from my sister has a lot to do with that. I grew quickly being around adults more than kids. It has made me a more serious person but thanks to my husband I have really changed.
8. I love animals. Dogs and horses mostly. All the horse lovers out there will understand this next part and not think I am weird....I love the smell of a horses face. The velvet soft feel of there nose is so sweet to me. I love nuzzling them. Dogs are wonderful animals and very loyal. My favorites are Rottweilers and Boxers. I have had 3 Rottweilers and now have a boxer named Izzy. They are great with children and enjoy loving and being loved on.
9. I have an extensive collection of cookbooks. Over 200. I have an uncontrollable desire to buy them when I go to a book store.
10. #9 leads to this one. I love Barnes and Noble and Starbucks. The smell of all the new books and coffee combined sends my creative senses into overdrive. I can hang out there from open til close. Wanna join me?
I hope you have enjoyed reading a little more about me.